Divorce coaching is defined by the American Bar Association (ABA) as “a flexible, goal-oriented process designed to support, motivate, and guide people going through divorce to help them make the best possible decisions for their future, based on their particular interests, needs, and concerns”. As a divorce coach, I serve as the voice of experience as I have been through the process myself and have guided many others through the positive and negatives of this journey.
What is a Divorce Coach?
What Role does a Divorce Coach Play During a Divorce?
A divorce coach can help a person before, during or after a divorce. Coaches can assist clients in a multitude of areas including emotion, communication, organization, and professional recommendations. As your divorce coach, I’m with you every step of the way to help you make a plan to get through the day, the week, or over the hurdle. Your best interest is our focus. You will not go through this process alone. Together, we will get you successfully through and beyond the divorce.
- Marriage assessment and counseling to work on the marriage or divorce.
- Assessing counseling needs of children.
- Necessary preparation of personal and financial information ahead of a potential divorce.
During a Divorce Coaching
- Education on different types of divorce (Collaborative, mediated, litigated).
- Selection of a team of professionals (if necessary) such as a mediator, attorney, divorce financial analyst, counselor etc.
- Help with organization and avoidance of roadblocks.
- Structure a confidential and trustworthy support system.
- Emotional clarification in order to make sound business decisions.
- Sound parenting plan guidance.
- Establish a vision for your future through short and long-term goal setting.
- Explore your strengths and embark on what you really want as you face your new future.
- Empower you to find your best life!
Successful Solutions offers virtual meetings for all of our services!
Many clients are loving the convenience, privacy, and flexibility of online meetings.
Contact us now for a free in person, phone or video chat consultation.